1. Ahimsa Kindness and Compassion
Kindness for self and others in words, thoughts and actions.
2. Satya Truthfulness Honesty
Maintain Integrity with yourself and others.
3. Asteya Non-Stealing
Wanting only what is yours. You hold all resources and treasures within.
4. Brahmacharya Non-Excess or Moderation
Embrace life’s pleasures joyfully without want.
5. Aparigraha Non-attachment, Non-Greed
Acceptance for what is without judgement or want.
6. Saucha Purity and Simplicity
Unify Body, Mind, Spirit.
7. Santosha Contentment
Gratitude for what is.
8. Tapas Commitment, Self-Discipline
Embrace 'struggles', 'challenges' and 'opportunities' as life lessons.
9. Svadhyaya Self-Study
Observe all actions, words, thoughts and feelings in each moment that presents.
10. Ishvara Pranidhana Surrender
Everything is Divine guidance in your journey. Acknowledging divine lessons in all that occurs.
For Private or Partner Yoga Coaching click here!
X Namaste Deb